At Oakland Care, our values of FIRE (Family. Integrity. Respect. Exceptional) are central to everything that we do and we want team members who share our passion for enriching the lives of our residents.
Joining us as a team member means joining our family and becoming part of a highly-skilled and professional team that is dedicated to providing excellent care.
Our mission at Oakland Care is to provide exceptional homes for people to live, love and be loved where everyone is part of our family.
We are extremely proud of our team and when you work with us it’s important that you understand the mission as it defines why we do things and what we do daily.
When you join Oakland Care you are joining a company that is creating an exciting new generation of luxurious care homes in the UK – with a wealth of experience in delivering excellent care.
We believe every team member becomes part of our family and each of us has an important part to play. Like any family, we are all reliant on each other to support each other, challenge each other where appropriate and have fun together.
We currently operate five homes:
- Beechwood Grove in Eastbourne,
- East Sussex: 60 beds
- Woodland Grove in Loughton, Essex: 72 beds
- Hastings Court in Hastings, East Sussex: 80 beds
- Lambwood Heights in Chigwell, Essex: 72 beds
- Elsyng House, Enfield, London: 75 beds -
We have five further homes in the pipeline:
- Elmbrook Court in Wantage, Oxfordshire: 72 beds - Under Construction (Opening early 2021)
- Swanley, Kent - Under construction (Opening TBC)
- Maidstone, Kent - Under construction (Opening TBC) Hildenborough, Kent - Under Construction (Opening TBC)