We have a huge variety of opportunities in our expansive Trust covering geographically from South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire to Leicester, providing mental health inpatient and community services, community health services, forensic mental health services and secure prison healthcare across the East Midlands.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you believe in Trust, Honesty, Respect, Compassion and Teamwork?
Then Nottinghamshire Healthcare is the perfect place for you to start, maintain or further your career. Join our team of nearly 9000 who are making a difference every day.
Benefits of working at Rampton Hospital:
- A Trust allowance of £7,000 per annum will be paid in addition to your salary.
- Relocation support is provided of up to £8,000 to help with buying or renting your new home.
- Annual leave of 27 days plus bank holidays (this will increase up to 33 days depending on NHS service and in accordance with A4C terms and conditions)
- Pension scheme
- Excellent preceptorship package – and first year of professional registration fees will be paid
- Flexible working
- Superb Health and Well-Being team to access to support your transition into Rampton
- Robust induction and training
- Free car parking – with a limited number of electric points if charging required
- Lots of green space around the hospital aiding mental wellbeing
- Access to gym and swimming pool and gym classes at certain times
- Close to A1 for ease of commuting
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @NottsHealthcare