Founded in 2012, CHEC is one of the largest and most-trusted providers of community ophthalmology in the UK. At our heart is a key mission – to make efficient, high-quality eyecare local. Ophthalmology services are in high demand across the UK, but patients shouldn’t have to wait for excellent care. At CHEC, we are passionate about supporting our NHS partners to reduce pressures on key services, reassuring patients that they can access the best possible care quickly. We are also on an exciting journey in expanding our services into Endoscopy. Our services will include gastroscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, and haemorrhoidal banding.
We are always looking for great talent to join our team and help achieve our ambitious goals and growth. We care about our people, and we care about the future of community health and how CHEC can play an innovative part in making this great, with your help.
To meet the growing demands of our patients and partners, we are consistently rolling out new hospitals throughout the country, working in partnership with the thousands of optometrists who believe in our shared care partnership model. Put simply, we want to ensure that we can provide as many patients as possible with the convenience of local care.
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Bluelight Card- 100’s of discount and cashback options
- Career development opportunities – dedicated reward framework and multiple learning opportunities
- Performance reviews with a training and development plan
- Better work life balance – no night shifts and occasional weekends
- Dedicated clinical education team
- Great team and working environment