This job is no longer available
The ward is an 8 bedded unit that takes high dependency patients from both specialities, and conditions include acutely unwell patients with hyperinsulinism and metabolic disorders. The successful applicant must be dynamic, and interested in furthering their knowledge and skills in high dependency Nursing.
- NMC Registered Nurse (Child)
- Demonstrable previous experience as a registered child health nurse in an acute setting
- Experience of having worked with acute/chronically sick children
- Good communication skills, literacy in computers, and able to work with a high standard of care.
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Professional development
- Life assurance
For further information on this position please contact JANA at HCL on 0207 861 8950 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org