This job is no longer available
Hospiscare is a local charity offering high quality care and support to people with life-threatening illnesses, and those close to them, in Exeter, mid and east Devon.
Joining our senior nursing team, you will:
- have responsibility for the management and development of our Exeter based 12-bed Inpatient Unit and our Exeter Day Care Service;
- be responsible for maintaining the highest possible standards of care;
- actively demonstrate advanced levels of clinical expertise;
- have knowledge and skills associated with the management of teams;
- help inform and lead the development of Inpatient Services;
- be responsible for the development and effective operational management of the nursing care team and associated staff.
To be successful, you will:
- be a specialist in palliative care;
- have management experience;
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We actively strive towards a culture of job satisfaction and provide opportunities for continuous professional development. You will be a key player in our multi-disciplinary teams, with the opportunity to make a real difference.
For an informal discussion about this opportunity, please contact Liz Gibbons, Director of Nursing on 01392 688006 or Judy Vick via the Hospice on 01392 688000.
For further information and an application form please visit our website via the button below (CVs will not be considered).
Closing date: Noon on Friday, 5th September 2014.
Hospiscare promotes equal opportunities for all and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of sex and disability.
An Enhanced DBS (CRB) disclosure will be undertaken on the successful applicant.
Registered charity no: 297798