This job is no longer available
Located in the beautiful East of England, this hospital also has a full range of acute medical services, including oncology, orthopaedics, cardiology and stroke.
This hospital is dedicated to the development of its staff, with close links to the nearest University and wide-ranging specialties there are many opportunities for staff to expand their knowledge through day-today evidence based learning and on going courses.
The hospital has core values which encompass innovation, quality and patient centred care. It is committed to a first class standard of care through state of the art equipment and staff education.
This trust is looking to recruit General Medicine Staff Nurses to join their team at a Band 5 level.
- To work at an excellent standard of care within a multidisciplinary team
- Uphold high levels of health and safety, including infection control
- Contribute to the smooth running of the ward
- Commit to on-going education through training and courses
- NMC registration
- Previous acute medicine experience
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5, starting at £21,478
- 27 days holidays p.a. (plus 8 general and public holidays)
- Pay enhancements for overtime and out of hours work
- Immediate option to join the NHS Pension Scheme with a comprehensive package of benefits
- Commitment to staff progression
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity please contact Shannon Dudley at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 Ext: 1512