I am looking for a healthcare assistant (HCA) with hospital experience to work agency shifts in the area of Stafford.
We have full time and part time work available in various medical and surgical units in many of the hospitals within the Trust. A range of shift types are available depending on what suits you best.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with adults within medical and surgical settings
- Providing support to ward staff
- Assisting with re-assessment of the patients` needs and re-evaluation of care - adapting and prioritising the planned care appropriately
To be considered for this role you will be required to meet the following essential criteria:
- Currently working in an acute hospital setting (within the last 18 months)
- Vaccination history for Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, Measles, TB
- 2 clinical references
So if you are looking for an new role within a hospital and meet our criteria, please apply to this advert or call Kira on 0207 861 8933