This job is no longer available
Recruiting now for Clinical Nurse Leaders for Ambulatory Care Clinics in Womens Services and Paediatric clinics to include
Obstetric and Gynecology Clinic Obstetric Diagnostic Clinic Center for Reproductive Health (IVF)
3 large Paediatric Speciality Clinics situated on different floors of the Clinics building.
Specialties include: Orthopedics, Craniomaxilary Facial, Plastics (Burns + Hands), Pulmonary (Allergy + Immunology), Metabolics + Genetics, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Infectious Diseases, ENT, Audiology, General/Continuity, Oncology/Infusion + Hematology, Urology, Gen Surgery, Cardiology, Opthalmology, Adolescent Medicine + SCAN, Pyschiatry, Dermatology, Nephrology, Neonatology, Neurology, Neurosurgery.
Our client offers an extraordinary opportunity to enhance your career! and become part of one of the most ambitious and visionary healthcare projects in the world.You will have the unique experience of working in state-of-the-facilities using some of the most advanced technology available.
You can experience all of this, and be rewarded by an exceptional salary and benefits package which is designed to attract the very best within the profession.
On offer is this unique and unprecedented opportunity for leading healthcare professionals to be at the forefront of knowledge and advancement in services for Women and Children.
- Training programme that lasts at least 3 years
- Registered Nurse
- Current nursing licensure in own country
- At least 2 years shift in-charge/supervisory experience in a clinic within an Academic Medical Center in North America, UK, Ireland, Northern/Western Europe, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
- Strong recent clinical experience in a clinical setting
We offer generous salaries and there is no tax !
Additional to salary, we offer great benefits packages to Clinical Nurse Leaders who are single or married (with or without children)
Some of our benefits are:
- Free fully furnished accommodation with utilities included
- International health and dental insurance
- Monthly Transport allowance
- Relocation and repatriation flights
- Relocation and repatriation allowance
- Annual return flight for vacation
- School fees for school age children
- End of service bonus - 1 months salary for every year worked
- Generous vacation and public holiday allowance Professional development opportunities
Please send your CV if you feel that you meet the job criteria and we will be delighted to phone you to discuss your options