Position: Staff Nurse RMN/ RNLD
Salary: £12.44- £13.22 per hour + enhancements
A fantastic and rare job opportunity has a risen for an enthusiastic nurse who may be looking for a new challenge to join an exclusive mental health hospital within a locked rehabilitation setting in the Staffordshire area. The team is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed nurse to join their staff team working with service users who suffer from mental health issues, learning disabilities, complex needs and display challenging behaviours.
• Responsible for the assessment of nursing/care/support needs of service users
• Development and implementation of care programmes
• Take the lead on shifts and effectively supervise support staff
• RMN/ RNLD (Current PIN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• An hourly rate of up to £13.22 depending on experience
• EXCELLENT career progression
• + Bonus policy
About company/ client:
My client delivers high quality care, support and enablement services for people with a range of mental health conditions, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
How to apply:
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on 0845 699 6011 or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to email@example.com