This job is no longer available
Staff Nurse Childrens Outpatients - London - Permanent - Full Time - Salary £28,000 to £31,800
STR are currently recruiting for an experienced nurse to join a private London Hospital to work within a paediatric outpatient capacity.
To be suitable for this position you must be a Level 1 Registered Nurse (RN1, RGN, RNA, RSCN). Candidates will need to have some experience working with children in a clinical capacity. All applicants must be currently registered with the NMC.
Phlebotomy training will also be an advantage in this position.
This role will involve:
- Assist consultants and patients in the Outpatients department with procedures.
- Demonstrate excellence in clinical practice at all times, ensuring patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Organize and enter charges & pathology tests. Parental advice.
- Infection control procedures.
- Provide patients and families with information regarding the management of their condition
This is a full time, permanent position with opportunities for both training and progression. The role is offering a full time salary of £28,000 to £31,800 depending on experience.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel Corkett on 02392 322314.
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.