This job is no longer available
Capacity & Site Manager
The Alexandra Hospital - Cheadle - Cheshire
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
There is currently a permanent, full time vacancy at BMI Healthcare's The Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle for a Capacity & Site Manager.
· Deliver a consistent and co-ordinated approach to the operational management of patients in keeping with BMI policies and procedures.
· Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure beds are utilised effectively.
· Promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, families, employees and visitors.
· Ensure that high standards are maintained at all times in accordance with BMI hospital and national guidelines.
· Provide a consistent source of senior nursing, professional leadership and clinical skills, support to the wards and medical teams.
· Responsible for operational site management of the Alexandra implementing and interpreting Policies and Procedures as required.
· Provide senior nursing, professional leadership and managerial support and advice to all clinical areas.
· To practice within the professional, ethical and legal framework for nursing
· To effectively utilise beds across the Alexandra Hospital by ensuring that all elective and urgent patient admissions are accommodated in the most appropriate clinical settings.
Please note that this is a clinical role, for more details on the post please see the attached Role Profile.
Closing date 10/05/2012