This job is no longer available
HCL Permanent is working in conjunction with London's largest private hospital group to recruit an experienced Theatre Manager. This hospital has four operating theatres including two that are equipped with ultra-clean ventilation for specialised orthopaedic surgery.
Renowned for providing top quality surgery across a range of acute specialities and boasting state of the art integrated Theatres, this hospital provides an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic Theatre Manager.
• Maintain high standard of leadership/management to personnel involved in patient care.
• Manage quality standards of the Department in line with NCSC, QUAD
• Ensure cost effective use of resources including staff
• Participate in budget/business planning
• Lead teaching/development and research
• Co-ordinate training for all staff within the hospital
• Participate as a member of Theatre Team
• Carry out duties of advanced scrub practitioner
• Registered ODP
• ENB 998/176
• Management Qualification
• Recognised clinical based experience
• Post registration in a relevant senior grade
• Continuous training and development
• Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
• Private health-care insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510