Band 5 Theatre Nurse London
HCL Permanent require a Band 5 scrub nurse to work in a leading NHS Trust based in Central London.
Key responsibilities are to:
- To supervise and teach junior members of staff and learners as appropriate.
- To maintain own personal development with support. To be a safe and effective practitioner able to provide high quality nursing care to patients.
- Experience within a UK theatre environment.
- Mentorship course is desirable.
- Experience within various surgical disciplines.
- Hospital accommodation is available.
- 27 days holiday per year, plus bank/ public holidays.
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme which provides an excellent package of index linked pension and life assurance benefits.
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave.
- Up to 26 weeks paid and up to 26 weeks unpaid maternity leave. 10 days paternity leave.
- Job share and part time working.
- Career breaks.
- A generous occupational sick pay scheme which provides up to 6 months full pay and six months half pay.
- Applicants must be a Registered Nurse and possess valid NMC registration together with at least 6 months UK theatre experience.
For further information on this position or others in your area please contact Lizzie at HCL Permanent on 0207 861 8950 or email Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org