This job is no longer available
Nurse Advisor Opportunity within Diabetes Care & Management
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Or a Nurse Advisor looking for a new role?
Your role will be to maximise the care and management of individuals diagnosed with Diabetes within Primary and Secondary Care settings. You will support the delivery of evidence based education for health care professionals leading to a University of Warwick certificate of extended practice in the intensive management of patients with diabetes. You will also run audits.
- North East and Yorkshire
- M25/M4 - Surrey/Berkshire area
To be considered for this role you will meet the following
· RGN Qualified with current registration and 2 years post registration experience
· Experienced within Diabetes Care, Insulin Initiation and titration
· Diabetes Diploma or equivalent
· Teaching qualification 998 or similar would be an advantage
· Experience in teaching and assessing would be advantageous
· Previous Nurse advisor experience advantageous
· Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
To find out more please call Katie Jones on 01635 299032 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary up to £36,000
Generous benefits package Hours Monday Friday Full time
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested.
If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £200 as a thank-you.
(Terms and Conditions apply)