Ward Manager with £5,000 Welcome Bonus
Our Ward Manager role involves:
- Being a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts
- Providing high quality care in rehab wards, low and medium secure wards, with patients suffering from learning Disability and Mental Disorder.
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement.
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Promoting professional development within the team.