Ward Manager - Addictions
Join us today at Priory Hospital Roehampton and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on 07834514945
About the role :
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Ward Manager for our Addiction and Acute Private Service on West Wing.
This role involves the planning and co-ordination of the quality and management of nursing care, patient care and the clinical environment plus responsibility for staffing, rota management and being part of the on-call rota. This role includes participating fully with the multidisciplinary team, undertaking direct patient care where necessary and ensuring the ward complies with statutory regulations, current legislation and meets quality standards.
The candidate should preferably have experience of working in addictions or supporting patients undergoing medically assisted withdrawal, however training will also be provided within the role to enable development in this area.
The candidate must have a valid NMC Pin to be considered for this position.
We are proud to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Free use of onsite gym facilities
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
About Priory Roehampton:
Set back within landscaped gardens, the tranquil environment of the Priory Hospital Roehampton offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment for up to 100 service users, as well as day care and outpatient services.
Specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems including addictions and eating disorders, our multidisciplinary team deliver personalised treatment programmes and have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
In May 2019 Priory Roehampton was rated Good by the CQC. Click below to read the full report.