Join us today at Priory Hospital Ticehurst and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus Are you?
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced Deputy Ward Manager wanting to make the next step in your career?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on 07834514945 About the role:
We are seeking a full time Ward Manager to work on our Private Adult Acute Service ward. The successful candidate will manage the ward and it's resources taking appropriate action to ensure that standards of care are exceptional. You will be responsible for ensuring care plans reflect the needs of patients and that your staff receive timely clinical supervision, appraisal, CPD and complete mandatory training.
The Private Adult Acute nursing team work closely with our established mental health professionals including consultant psychiatrists, doctors and the committed therapy team. You will have the support of our excellent health care assistants. SMT will listen to your thoughts and ideas and you have the opportunity to be really involved with and to influence the future direction of our Private Adult Acute services. You will provide senior nursing leadership to the ward nursing team. You will therefore act as a visible role model to promote a culture of learning development and team vision.
What we would like from you:
- RMN/LD Qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Experience of managing others
- Willingness to complete further clinical, managerial and leadership training
- Computer literate - you are responsible for rota management
As a member of the leadership team your communication skills and motivation to strive for excellence yourself and via others will shine through.
We are proud to offer:
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory
- Up to £4000 Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) Terms apply.
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Highly Subsidised Meals in the on-site restaurant
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
We welcome and encourage continuous professional and independent development, including funding external training and qualifications and mentorship from an enthusiastic management team.
Further to this, The Priory offer a unique training scheme through it's 'career pathways' programme.
About our service :
Centrally located with easy access to Tunbridge Wells, Hastings, Ashford and Maidstone, The Priory Hospital, Ticehurst House has 70 beds across 3 service lines: Adult Acute and young peoples wards (CAMHs). We offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health services for young people and adults in a safe and supportive environment. We have recently expanded our service with the addition of a newly purpose built 12 Bed Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU).
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education
£0 - 39,585 per year + Plus Location Allowance