Virtual Nurse Open Day - Priory Hospital Roehampton
Join us today at Priory Hospital Roehampton and receive our £1500 Welcome to Priory Bonus
Priory Hospital Roehampton Nurse Recruitment Open Day 10th March 10:30am - 1pm
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Whether you're newly-qualified, in your final year as a student nurse, a staff nurse looking for a new role, or returning to nursing we would love to invite you to attend the virtual open day being held with our amazing team from Priory Hospital Roehampton.
What you can do :
- Apply now, or on the day, for an interview on the day
- Meet our nursing teams and find out about different wards and services
- Hear from our Senior Management Team
- Discover the great learning and development opportunities on offer
- Ask questions and find out what you need to know about life here
- You could leave with a job offer on the day following successful interview!
The event will take place from 10:30am - 1pm, if you have any questions in the lead up to the day please call Adam O'Shea on 07834514945.
The £1500 welcome bonus is not all that we are proud to offer, you will also receive the following:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Free use of onsite gym facilities
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
About Priory Roehampton:
Set back within landscaped gardens, the tranquil environment of the Priory Hospital Roehampton offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment for up to 100 service users, as well as day care and outpatient services.
Specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems our multidisciplinary team deliver personalised treatment programmes and have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care in :
- CAMHS (Private & Tier 4)
- Eating Didorders (Adult & CAMHS)
Priory Roehamton is a hospital committed to ensuring positive patient and staff experience and one that is on an improvement journey aiming for outstanding care for all of our patients every day.