Unit Nurse Manager, Nursing Home, ??18.00
Unit Manager ( Nurse qualified) Nursing Home
Care Categories: Dementia, , Old Age, Physical Disability& Younger Adults
Location: Malton, North Yorkshire
Salary: GBP16.00 - GBP18 per hour ( GBP33,280 - GBP37,440)
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further information: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, nursing home located in Malton, North Yorkshire as a Unit Manager. The recommended home provides high quality 24-hour nursing care, as well as expert care for those with dementia in a specialist dementia unit.
The Home Manager is keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.