Transforming Care Nurse
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS Organisation in the West Midlands to source 2 x Transforming Care nurses on an Interim 6 month contract Outside IR35 paying between GBP320 - GBP350 per day.
Transforming care for people with learning disabilities is a national programme to improve services for people with learning disabilities and/or autism, who display challenging behaviour, including those with a mental health condition. This will drive system-wide change and enable more people to live in the community, with the right support, and close to home.
Led jointly by NHS England, the Association of Adult Social Services (ADASS), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Local Government Association (LGA), Health Education England (HEE) and the Department of Health (DH), the Transforming Care programme focuses on the five key areas of:
- Empowering individuals
- Right care, right place
Your role as a Transforming Care Nurse will include;
- Provide support and coordinate discharges of the Long Stay cohort within the Transforming Care Programme
- Provide appropriate scrutiny and challenge, to ensure that patients within the Transforming Care cohort are not unnecessarily admitted to a hospital bed or remain inappropriately in hospital
- Monitor appropriateness of placements to meet individual and commissioning needs; including quality, performance and financial outcomes
- Provide advice and guidance for highly complex cases and enquiries in relation to the transforming care cohort
- Acted as the Chair and/or Clinical Expert (where relevant) in Care and Treatment Reviews or MDT meetings
- Provide strategic Case Management for the Transforming Care cohort of patients including those with complex care needs who are currently detained within secure specialist provision, commissioned patients and individuals at risk supported within the community
- Either RNLD or RMN
- Direct Transforming Care experience within a CCG service
- The ability to work both independantly and in a team environment
- Full clean driving license and car owner
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultant's who have an in depth understanding of Transforming Care
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (GBP50 - GBP300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you would like more infomation or would like to apply for this position click the apply button below or contact Liam Molesworth on .