theatre scrub nurse, liverpool - band 5.
Liverpool, £21.50-£35.00 per hour, temporary <-
Randstad Care wants you! Randstad Care is an approved NHS agency searching for theatre scrub nurses in the Liverpool area.
Joining Randstad will provide you with full shift flexibility, a dedicated consultant, and a custom booking app - we want to provide a service that works with you, not against you.
- Minimum of 6 months UK theatre scrub experience in the past 3 years.
- Full in-date DBS.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Valid NMC PIN.
Benefits of joining Randstad:
- Flexibility - with a range of shifts available you can control your schedule.
- Competitive pay - holiday pay is added to your hourly rate.
- Booking app - let us know your availability with ease.
- FREE Uniform provided.
- FREE accredited training available.
Refer a friend
- Refer a friend to us and have the opportunity to receive £300 in Love2Shop vouchers!
In one click, find your best fit! Please click APPLY below (it will only take a minute!).
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.