By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Job Title: Theatre Practitioner
Trust Location: Salford Royal Hospital
Pay Rates: Day £24.38, Nights/ Saturdays£31.69, Sunday/Bank Holidays £39.01
Shift Pattern- 07:30-22:00
About the Trust:
The Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of community and hospital services to over one million people across Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford, as well as providing more specialist care to patients across Greater Manchester and beyond.
As a member, youll have fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay rates work this week, get paid next week
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go access your My Bank shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Essential support when you need it 24/7 365 days Call us anytime
- Multi-locational - work across neighbouring Trusts
- First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust access before they are made available to agency
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or fixed term placements
- Training and development opportunities
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Stakeholder pension scheme available
What youll be responsible for:
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual.
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients.
- Ensure safe administration of drugs in accordance with NMC and CHS policies.
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines.
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards.
- Undertake regular mandatory training.
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience as a Theatre Practitioner within the last 3 years.
- Registered with HCPC
- Willing to undertake both internal and external training programmes.
- Demonstrate an interest or previous experience in caring for patients in theatre setting.
- Good communication skills including written, verbal and electronic. Written includes appropriate spelling and grammar for the role
- Team working
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialise in putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £24.38-£39.01 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salford, M6 8HD: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: M0042-23-3767