Job title: Theatre Nurse
Salary: £30 to £45 per hour
About our client
Due to ongoing demand we are looking for Theatre Nurses in Lancashire. You’ll work in hospital operating theatres and anaesthetic/recovery areas. You’ll work as part of a large team that will include surgeons, anaesthetists, operating department practitioner (ODPs), theatre support workers and porters.
Sites include: NHS hospitals, clinics and medical organisations throughout the Lancashire region. We have a range of Theatre nurse jobs in a range of locations.
Our Theatre nurse jobs/Scrub Practitioner jobs offer a choice of shift patterns to suit your preferences, paying between £30 and £45 per hour
Theatre nurse job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake surgical checks before, during and after theatre procedures
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals in Theatre
- Assemble and coordinate all necessary equipment’s and drugs for operating procedures
- Ensure a high level of patient care at all times
You'll need to be highly organised, flexible and able to prioritise effectively. You’ll also need excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be able to concentrate for long periods of time. Due to the nature of the job, you'll need be able to stand for long periods and react quickly in an emergency within a confined space.
- Minimum of 12 months previous experience
- RGN, Paediatric specialties RSCN, Operating Theatres RGN or Registered ODP
- Current NMC pin
- Enhanced DBS
- Work flexible sessions
- Excellent communication skills / verbal and written
By joining our growing network of Theatre nurses and Scrub Practitioners you will have access to a number of benefits including:
- £250 joining bonus – terms apply
- Weekly payroll
- Choice of payment options – PAYE, umbrella and limited company
- Volume and variety – thousands of shifts available across NHS and private healthcare providers
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Faster registration - with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Competitive pay rates – all pay rates include holiday pay
- Excellent referral scheme – receive £350 each time you refer a nurse, terms apply
- First sight of NHS shifts – as preferred suppliers with several NHS trusts, you’ll get the pick of shifts before they reach other agencies
- Free mandatory training
- Support with revalidation and appraisals
To find out more, simply register your interest and apply today
Disclosure and Barring Service Check: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS WITH NMC FULL REGISTRATION