Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN
37.5 Hrs | Internal Rotation | Excellent Benefits
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen on a surgical ward in a leading private hospital in Southampton.
Details of this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN vacancy are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that includes days, nights, earlies and lates
* An excellent annual salary from GBP24,000 - GBP31,000 depending on experience
* A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
* Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
* Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
* Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
* Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN, your duties will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
The ideal candidate for this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN role will meet the following criteria:
* Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
* Demonstrate proven experience working in an acute/surgical ward setting, ideally within the private sector
* Evidence of recent post-registration development, ideally including having completed a mentorship qualification
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
24000.00 - 31000.00 GBP Annual + GBP24000 - GBP31000/annum + Great Company Benefits