The Chiswick Outpatient Centre has a wide range of healthcare services in order to meet the needs of the local community.
We’re particularly focused on families and offer the full suite of children’s services in a modern, child-friendly environment.
The Chiswick Outpatients Centre provides patients with faster and more convenient access to health services within the local community. Bringing together the expertise of leading consultants across 15 specialities, Chiswick’s residents are able to benefit from expert healthcare without having to travel into London.
The Superintendent Radiographer is a high profile role, working in collaboration with the Manager. You’ll lead, launch and develop the diagnostic and imaging service, taking responsibility for creating a compliant, high standard of service for all users.
Competitive and Attractive Salary.
37.5 per week, Monday – Friday (some flexibility required)
We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall management of the imaging service and lead technical specialist.
- Contribute to the development of strategy for the department as a whole.
- Writing and maintaining protocols and SOPs.
- Maintain a high level of clinical practice throughout your team.
- Supporting the budget management alongside the Manager
- Ensure a consistently high quality service
- Ensure Care Quality Commission regulations are adhered to.
- Managing a clinical workload alongside departmental management
- Ongoing recruitment, management and development of all departmental staff
Skills & Experience
- HCPC registration
- In depth specialist knowledge and experience in MRI, both adult and paediatric
- Extensive experience in x-ray
- Significant supervisory/management experience
- MSc qualification in Magnetic Resonance Imaging desirable
About The Individual
You’ll be a strong leader, with the ability to work autonomously, taking ongoing responsibility for the management of an outstanding, world-class service. As a strong people manager, you will be able to instill a real patient-centric culture throughout your team to ensure everyone who comes to your unit is treated with dignity and respect.