A carer like you changes lives!
As a Care Assistant in Leeds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team and will be assisting them with their clinical requirements, daily living activities such as eating or dressing, integration within their local communities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
This new and innovative app feature allows you to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
The perks include
- An hourly rate of up to £12.03, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.
Apply now to join us!