Are you a student nurse looking for a flexible job to suit your needs?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking dedicated Student Nurses to join in the role of a Care Assistant to assist in providing high-quality support to our service users within Leeds and the local surrounding locations.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
We offer Flexi Pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
This varied Care Assistant role involves working as part of a team to care for sick or vulnerable people. You'll be assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £12.03/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Take the next steps
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
The Leeds branch - Our friendly branch is based in King Street, just a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.