Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been providing qualified healthcare professionals to the local area ever since.
Are you a Student Nurse looking for a flexible job to fit around your studies
Newcross Healthcare have several opportunities for Student Nurses looking to work as Care Assistants, delivering outstanding care and support to our service users in Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield and the surrounding local areas.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
It is important that the ideal applicant is compassionate and caring, providing expert support that allows our service users to live the life they wish to lead with dignity.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Same day pay!
Flexi Pay gives you option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Once you submit your application today a member of our team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.