Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Our Stockport team is based at St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Do you want a flexible job that fits around your studies? Newcross Healthcare is looking for Student Nurses to fill our Care Assistant roles inManchester, Stockport, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
Our role You will be responsible for providing care and support to our service users with various needs and requirements. Your assistance will be needed with important life-enhancing tasks such as aiding with daily living tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Flexi Pay! This innovative feature allows you to decide when you want to be paid! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours across a range of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Catalogue of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to GBP12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.