Staff Nurse – Surgery – Spire Cardiff Hospital
£28000 - £31000
Staff Nurse| Surgical Ward | Band 5 equivalent | Pentwyn, Cardiff
Spire Cardiff are looking to for a Staff Nurse to provide planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings.
Spire Cardiff Hospital is a premium provider of private healthcare in South Wales. We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments, which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, Hospital experience.
- Have been employed in surgical or acute settings.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (this will increase to 35 from 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07580725333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
£28000 - £31000