Registered Nurse - CAMHS
£26,450 to £35,500 PLUS Shift Enhancements - 30% extra Saturday/nights & 60% extra Sundays worked
We have an exciting opportunity within our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) for compassionate and dedicated nurses who want to make a difference to the lives of young people.
We’re the UK’s largest independent provider of NHS services, a unique mental health charity aspiring to deliver truly world-class care. Our focus is transforming lives through ground breaking treatment and rehabilitation, with surpluses re-invested in our outstanding facilities.
About the CAMHS Integrated Practice Unit (IPU):
The IPU offers specialised care and supports young people with neuro development disabilities and complex mental health conditions. We offer a wide range of therapies, from special sensory rooms to art and music suites, together with animal care in its outdoor courtyards and the opportunity to work in kitchens and workshops.
About the role:
You will be working alongside like-minded professionals who share your commitment to outcomes-focused, individualised care. We aspire to deliver truly world class results, so standards are high and there’s a big emphasis on innovation and best practice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the day to day professional standards of the team within the clinical setting.
- Making sound clinical decisions which are evidence based and support value based practice and patient outcomes
- Supporting patients to manage their illness and assist their journey to recovery
This will be a challenging nursing role but one where you really do have the opportunity to transform lives.
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a competitive salary, we have a number of other benefits which include:
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Enhanced maternity cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to free vocational qualifications
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
£26,450 to £32,413 PLUS Shift Enhancements