Staff Nurse RMN or RGN or RNLD
Staff Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) up to GBP16.56ph + Paid Breaks
• Location: Romford, London
• Position: Staff Nurse
• Care Categories: Head/Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathic, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke
• Service: General and Mental healthcare in older Adults
• Salary:up to GBP16.56 per hour negotiable depending on experience & qualifications + Paid Breaks
• Hours: Full time or Part time hors available
• Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
• Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
*Paid DBS Check.
The home is located in Romford, London on transport links. The Home manager is proud to offer a friendly care home, this facility has a layout that suits adults with General care, supporting a calm but interesting lifestyle.
All staff members create a warm, family atmosphere, encouraging everyone to eat together, and to plan and celebrate special occasions together. Residents are invited to decorate their rooms with small items of their own furniture and treasured belongings so that it feels just like home. Daily life is thoughtfully designed to support mind, body and soul.
If you feel you are the right registered nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and can help make a difference to the residents lives please do read on and apply.
The Role as a Staff Nurse
- Ensure the provision of high-quality nursing care and support
- Identify and taking appropriate clinical and other interventions to ensure their comfort wellbeing and safety of The Residents
- Undertake the assessment of nursing needs of new and existing Residents and ensure that their care needs are communicated
- Adhere with the company's medication policy and practice
- Liaise with GP's and other health and social care professionals to ensure that all aspects of the Residents' health and social care needs are met
- Supervise and direct other Colleagues providing care
- Ensure that appropriate reporting and recording is undertaken by all colleagues as appropriate, and that all critical incidents are reported
- Act as a positive role model for Colleagues in terms of behaviour and attitudes, and as required, participate in recruitment and supporting learning and development in the home
- Be compliant with National Care Standards, Regulations, codes of practice, legal and company requirements so that provides a safe service to Residents
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and registered RGN / RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to