Staff Nurse - £5,000 welcome bonus
To assist and support staff in the management of the ward and to ensure that in their absence, the effective management of the ward is maintained. As a Staff Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals. You will be central to providing high quality care within a locked, Specialised mental health medium secure / low secure and rehabilitation and recovery setting. The patient group consists of Personality Disordered Learning Disability and Enduring Mental Illness. You will work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete appropriate competency development portfolio.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work flexibility
- Basic Literacy skills
- Basic Knowledge of general mental health issues
- Common sense approach to problem solving.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Some appreciation of Mental Health problems.
RMN / RNLD /RMNH
- Pre-registration - complete / Preceptorship.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Sign on bonus - £5,000 Welcome to Priory - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500
- If more than 100 miles up to £3,000
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full