Staff Nurse – Outpatients
Salary: £28,500 up to £34,000 per annum FTE
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week or job share / part-time hours will be considered.
We are looking for a new team member and have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Staff Nurse to join and be part of our exciting journey of growth in our Outpatients department.
Oaks Hospital is part of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England. Oaks Hospital is a 58-bed facility including 18 ambulatory bays, 4 laminar flow Theatres and an Endoscopy Theatre.
In this role, you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
What you will bring with you:
• Current NMC registration
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• Flexible and committed to maintaining and improving patient experience
• Demonstrates a good working knowledge & compliance with Ramsay Policies and CQC Standards
• A warm, considerate and empathetic character
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
Please contact Danielle on firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.
We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying. Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.