Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Winchester - Dementia care
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Winchester, Hampshire
- Position:Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's
- Service: General health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary:GBP18.50 per hourGBP31,700 - GBP42,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*GBP1000 Bonus Paid in full in first month
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Winchester, Hampshire. A comfortable home located in the city of Winchester, the service provides dementia, respite, palliative and convalescent care. Known for its high standards and excellent facilities, all its carers are qualified to provide professional and personalised care. The home is very proud of the outstanding team. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to GBP42,300!!!
*2019 5REVIEW:What I like is that it is very homely and not business like. The staff are kind and friendly. The nurses are very good again professional but kind and friendly. The management is doing very well and manages well. The kitchen staff are very good*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *GBP120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to