Staff Nurse - Nursing Home RGN / RMN / RNLD Rotherham
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Salary: GBP25,700 - GBP34,300 per annum (GBP15.00 per hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a beautiful friendly nursing home based in Rotherham. The service is ideally situated in a pretty, residential area in Rotherham. This beautiful home boasts a range of excellent facilities including a variety of activities and social events and a beautiful garden for residents to relax and enjoy. Staff morale at the home is very high and the team are passionate about the high quality of care that they provide to each and every resident.
- Leading UK Private Healthcare provider
- Friendly Working Environment
- Brilliant Training & Progressive Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join a leading healthcare provider in one of their lovely nursing homes based in Rotherham. The service provides person centred care to elderly residents including palliative end of life care and residents who are physically frail. This home also provides specialist nursing care for residents living with dementia and Alzheimer's. The manager is very flexible and can accommodate both full and part time hours and both nights and day shifts are available. We welcome applications from both newly-qualified or experienced nurses as a full preceptorship programme is available.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- GBP1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Online forum for all staff
- Award events
- Pet Doll Therapy
- Baby Doll Therapy
- Help with revalidation
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Cheryl on .
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.