Staff Nurse - Low / Medium Secure Hospital - ??1,500 welcome bonu
Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified or Experienced - RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Low and Medium Secure Hospital
Location: near Diss, Norfolk
Salary: GBP32,000 - GBP33,986 per annum ( up to GBP17.38 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience + GBP1,500 welcome bonus and over time rates (full details listed below)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Day shifts, night shifts or mixed shifts available - can be flexible depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*GBP1,500 welcome bonus for all new starters*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced nurse ( RMN, RNLD or RGN ) to work within fantastic Low and Medium Secure Hospital situated near Diss, Norfolk. They have a very positive and supportive work environment and a very friendly team. The hospital is invests a huge amount into staff development and training.
Service Details: This Hospital provides specialist treatment for adults aged 18 years and older with a learning disability where their needs challenge the mainstream service provision in medium and low secure services. The strength of the Hospital lives in the quality of the comprehensive assessment, treatment and care it provides. The emphasis is on a holistic and individualised approach delivered by multidisciplinary teams who are skilled, experienced professionals trained in their specific field.
This specialist service is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive and friendly environment. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
- GBP1,500 welcome bonus for all new starters - GBP500 paid in your first pay cheque and GBP1,000 paid after your 6-month probation
- Over time rates - 1.33x extra during the week, 1.5x extra for weekends
- Up GBP2,000 relocation allowance at the sites discretion
- Free meals on shift
- Free parking
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on or email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.