Nursing Band 5 – General Acute and A&E/ED
Job Title: Staff Nurse – General Acute and A&E/ED - Band 5
Location/Trust: Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust (TRFT)
Wards Covered: General Acute and A&E/ED
Pay Rates: Band 5
Would you like to be part of ‘The Really Friendly Trust’ that values employees and recognises the hard work and dedication that everyone demonstrates day in, day out?
The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust (TRFT) is an innovative, high performing organisation which continues to develop and grow at pace. One of the most forward-thinking trusts in the UK, they are at the leading edge of health service reform and achieving outstanding results. The Trust is an Associate Teaching Hospital of the University of Sheffield and has an active research programme delivered through local, regional, national and international research networks and consortia.
The Urgent and Emergency Care Centre (open since 2017), deals with around 105,000 attendances per year (based on 290 patients per day) and there are approximately 30,000 day cases, 40,000 inpatients and 250,000 outpatient attendances at the Trust each year.
This is a very exciting time for the Trust, and they would like Band 5 Nurses with the drive, ambition and caring nature required to help them achieve continuing outstanding results, to join them in the following areas:
- General Acute
Excellent transport links and close proximity to the M1 and M18 motorways, mean their location is commutable from numerous locations including Huddersfield, Sheffield, Barnsley, Chesterfield and Doncaster.
To apply for this post, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months paid experience at Band 5 level within a hospital in the last 2 years.
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure safe administration of drugs in accordance with NMC and CHS policies
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust – Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle – Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go – Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on 03332 407 552
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible shifts.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with the NHSP team on 03332 407552 or at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.