Staff Nurse - Clinical Nurse Specialist RGN
Staff Nurse - Clinical Nurse Specialist (RGN)
- Location: Guildford - Surrey
- Position: Staff Nurse RGN (Band 5)
- Service: General Hospital - Immunotherapy - Oncology
- Care: Orthopedics, oncology, urology, cosmetic surgery and pediatric care
- Salary: up to GBP42,000 per annum
- Hours: Full time or Part time
- Shifts: Must be flexible
- Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Band 5 staff Nurse RGN within a private Hospital based in Guilford as a Clinical Nurse Specialist within Immunotherapy .
The hospital which is sponsored by Mcmillan accommodates around 25 patients at a time and treats a variety of cancers including Breast, Cervical, Ovarian, Pancreatic, Colorectal and Prostate. The individual will need excellent communication skills to network and interact with staff and colleagues at all levels. You will work within a team of skilled chemotherapy nurses as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide continuity of support to patients throughout the cancer pathway.
This role will also include working with all consultants offering immunotherapy treatments. You will also take the lead on Survivorship services for patients following the end of their cancer treatment. You should have a minimum of three year's oncology experience, and ideally a recognised Cancer qualification. Ideally the individual will also have experience in the administration of Chemotherapy as well as an interest immunotherapy. There will be plenty of opportunities for staff to develop their knowledge and skills with support for on-going professional development to advance your clinical skills and knowledge.
The hospital is rated a 5/5 CQC and where Private Hospital Group of the Year winners at the Health Investor Awards.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
There is full training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
How to Apply:
Take that first step and contact me directly or apply with your CV.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to