Staff Nurse - Care Home - Specialist Palliative care
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Out skirts of Hunts Green, Berkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: respite, nursing, palliative, convalescent and Parkinson's care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to GBP16.56 per hour GBP31,000 - GBP41,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*MARKET LEADERS IN PRIVATE HEALTHCARE!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Out skirts of Hunts Green, Berkshire. The Service offers personalised care packages which include residential, respite, nursing, palliative, convalescent and Parkinson's care. Its team of qualified nurses and carers take pride in delivering a professional service.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to GBP41,300!!!
2018 REVIEW: * Very welcoming staff at a very stressful time for our family. All questions were answered immediately. Nothing was too much trouble. When we needed to change accommodation for one parent, it was all done as quickly as possible. When outside medical care was needed it was seen to quickly for both parents*
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to