Staff Nurse - Care home - ??42K Salary
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Devizes, Somerset
- Position:Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's Disease
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary:GBP18.50 per hour GBP31,700 - GBP42,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Devizes, Somerset. The Home is a welcoming and warm care home that provides a variety of expert care, including convalescence, residential dementia care, palliative care and care for people with Parkinson's disease. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to GBP42,300!!!
*2018 REVIEW: My husband spent 5 days in this care home, and he was happy, well looked after and fed well. No complaints*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *GBP120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to