Staff Nurse CAMHS Mental Health
Staff Nurse - CAMHS Rehabilitation
Role Title: RMN, RNLD, RGN, RSCN CAMHS Rehabilitation (12-18 years)
Job Title: Staff Nurse (RMN, RNLD, RGN, RSCN)
Service Type: CAMHS Rehab (12-18 years)
Salary: GBP 27,373.50 - GBP32,300.73 - depending on experience + benefits - over time rates applicable dependant on hours worked up to GBP24.84 p/h)
Hours: Full time or Part time hours can be accommodated at site (can be 11.5, 24, 36, 37.5 or 48 hours)
Shifts: days or nights or a mixture of both. Shifts are available, day shifts are 8am - 8.30pm and nights are 8pm - 8.30am - please state any preferences on application
I'm looking for qualified and experienced RMN, RNLD, RGN or RSCN will be considered for roles available in a specialist centre providing care and rehabilitation for an independant childrens and adolescent mental health hospital in Norwich
The independent hospital provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for young people aged between 12 and 18 years, who present with a wide range of complex psychiatric, emotional and behavioural difficulties. They also recently opened a 10 bedded acute mental health ward for adults.
There is an ofsted registered school on site supporting the young people with their educational needs. The hospital has been rated "Good" by the CQC following their inspection in January 2017.
The Hospital director has been with the company for many years and is from a clinical nursing background, staff turnover is low and morale is high. There is amazing opportunity for development and training at site and additional funding for training you wish to take outside of work relevant to the role.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- NMC Payment in full
- Sign on bonus-GBP1500 Welcome - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to GBP2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to GBP4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- We will also provide temporary accommodation for 3 months for the right candidates.
You will need a valid NMC PIN and a minimum 1 years experience post qualification to apply for this role.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on and email
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.