Staff Nurse - CAMHS Inpatient Hospital
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - CAMHS Hospital - up to GBP32K p.a
Location: Hove, near Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: GBP28,000 - GBP32,000 per annum ( up to GBP16.40 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 8pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*Excellent recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
*Free meals on shift*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced nurse ( RMN, RNLD, RGN or RCN ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive private inpatient CAMHS Hospital situated in Hove, East Sussex. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
Service Details : This Hospital is a 10 bedded inpatient unit for children and adolescents with mental health conditions, primarily eating disorders. The unit is due to increase to 17 patients within the next month or so.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. The shift pattern is days only (7.30am - 8pm) or nights only (7.30pm - 8am). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Free meals on shift
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on or email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.