Staff Nurse - CAMHS Hospital - ??5,000 welcome bonus
Nurse - CAMHS Hospital - GBP5,000 welcome bonus
Location: near Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: GBP27,000 - GBP31,000 per annum ( GBP14 - GBP15.80 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience + 20% over time rates
Bonus: GBP5,000 welcome bonus (full details listed below) - this won't be pro rata'd down for part time hours
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (8am - 8.30am) or Nights only (8pm - 8.30am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*GBP5,000 bonus on top of basic salary for all nurses*
*Relocation package available*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, RNLD, RGN, RCN or paediatric nurse to work within fantastic CAMHS Hospital situated near Bournemouth, Dorset. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
Service Details: This Hospital is a specialist tier 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS), dedicated to supporting young people aged 12 to 18 who have a diagnosis of learning disabilities or autism, along with co-occurring mental illness. The Hospital is a mixed gender service with an Ofsted-registered school, which supports the young people with educational attainment.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their day shifts start at 8am and finish at 8.30pm and their night shifts start at 8pm and finish at 8.30am. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location : Having access to a car would be preferable due to the location of this hospital. The nearest train station is approximately 30 minutes away by a taxi.
- Sign on bonus - Total = GBP5,000 over 3 years
- GBP1000 on joining
- GBP1000 after 6 months probation
- GBP1000 after 1 year service
- GBP1000 after 2 years' service
- GBP1000 after 3 years' service
- Over time rates - 20% extra per hour
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to GBP2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to GBP4,000
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Highly subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on or email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.