Private Hospital Staff Nurse - Band 5 or Band 6
We have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse (Band 5 or Band 6) to join our main Hospital (W1G) with an inclusive salary range on offer up to £43,590 per annum, depending upon position. The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1200 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
To be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to the patients.
Job Type: Permanent and Full Time
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week, mixed shifts
Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for individualised patient care acting as the named nurse
- To act as a role model and change agent for students and staff members by promoting innovation and high practice standards.
- To promote partnership with patients in the care.
- To encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, to ensure the effective care and treatment of patients.
Skills & Experience
- RGN with valid NMC Registration
- To have at least 12 months recent experience within a medical/surgical UK Hospital
- To have a minimum of 1 year post registration experience in an acute UK Hospital setting.
- To have the ability to work as part of a Multidisciplinary Team.
We are an organisation that has charitable status, and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background