Staff Nurse at Badby Park
An opportunity has arisen for a Staff Nurse at Badby Park, Northampton.
Badby Park provides specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care for men and women aged 18 and over with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries.
The role involves:
* Adopting a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team - both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date
* Ensuring effective communications of any concerns relating to patient care
* Deputising in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required
* Supporting and supervising new or junior staff
* Assisting and supporting regional management in developing and implementing new services
* Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care
* First level registration
* Professional training in a related environment
* The ability organise and prioritise own workload
* Problem solving skills
Applications for this role close on 21st July 2019.
What you will get
* Annual salary of GBP32,994
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
More about Badby Park
Badby Park offers a range of care and rehabilitation pathways to suit the individual needs of those accessing our specialist services. These include:
* Neurological physical and cognitive rehabilitation, inpatient assessment and treatment
* Long term complex care including specialist nursing to provide tracheostomy management and respiratory support including non-invasive ventilation
* Sensory assessment and complex care for patients with disorders of consciousness
* Effective management of behaviours that challenge
* Respite and short breaks
* Palliative care
32994.00 - 32994.00 GBP Annual + GBP32994/annum