Staff Nurse - Adult
Staff Nurse - Adult
Main area: Various
Grade: Band 5
Contract: Permanent Hours: Full Time/Part Time
Site: Queen’s Medical Centre and City Hospital
Salary: £24,214-£30,112 per annum
Closing: 27/01/2020 23:59.
Full and part-time hours are available (part-time salary will be pro-rata)
Come and achieve your nursing potential at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust (NUH), rated ‘outstanding’ for caring by CQC, and join us on our journey to Magnet® recognition for care excellence.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated Institute of Nursing and Midwifery Care Excellence, offering continuing professional education and career development opportunities including: a well-established preceptorship programme, a seven day acute care skills foundation course, bespoke rotational programmes, resilience-focused clinical supervision, an international OSCE programme and clinical academic careers.
- Access to the biggest established Shared Governance programme in the UK, with 85 staff councils at ward level and growing, giving our workforce a voice and supporting a culture of innovation.
- An ambitious and forward-thinking environment – we’ve recently been shortlisted for the following awards in 2019:
- NT Workforce Awards 2019: Workforce Team of the Year Award, ‘Demonstrating excellence in staff recognition and professional pride in nursing’.
- Burdett Trust Awards 2019 ‘Best Offer for New Starters and Newly Qualified Staff’ for our Resilience Focused Clinical Supervision Programme
- Nursing Times Awards 2019: Technology and Data in Nursing.
- Our nursing teams are leading Patient Experience Network National Award winning initiatives (PENNA 2018) and have opportunities to work on improvement initiatives that are co-produced with those who use our service
We’re now recruiting across all of our divisions, offering a range of exciting opportunities for you to explore specialisms and develop your skills and knowledge. Find out about the opportunities available at our next recruitment event on:
Nottingham University Hospitals (NUH) Band 5 Recruitment Day | Saturday 29th February 2020 | Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre, Nottingham University Hospital Queens Medical Centre Campus, Lister Road, Nottingham, NG7 2FT
We’re seeking both fully registered and student adult nurses and ODPs qualifying in 2020. We also welcome international nurses and return to practice nurses wanting to join our successful OSCE/ Test of Competence Programme, who are working towards an NMC decision letter or invitation to test of competence.
If you’d like more information please contact: Lucy.Gillespie@nuh.nhs.uk