Do you want to work with a national care home provider with an outstanding reputation within the private sector? We are leading their search for a Staff Nurse in Altrincham the home specialises in the provision of high quality nursing care.
Our client offers a purpose-built modern care home offers high quality care and support in a welcoming and secure environment for elderly residents with a variety of care needs including; Dementia, General Nursing, Palliative, Parkinson's and Respite care. An 80 bedded home split into 2 manageable floors, well staffed with both nurses and support staff, as well ask clinical management.
Location: Altrincham, WA14
Salary: Up to GBP16.30ph (Up to GBP40,734pa) + Paid Breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time - Days or Nights
Can't wait to apply? Skip to the bottom and apply now, or call or email Jen at Randstad on , email . Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, and Requirements.
- Salary up to 40K
- 121 sessions with the Home Manager regularly
- A staff liaison on site for your own individual support
- Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities within a national business
- 28 days Holiday
- Award winning training and development opportunities
- Cash plan discounts
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
- The cost of your NMC registration covered
- The cost of your DBS covered
- Free Uniform
- Free Parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employer contributed pension
- Complex assessments and pre-assessments of residents coming onto your unit
- Family liaison
- Medication rounds
- Care planning, monitoring and implementing
- Delivering clinical advice and guidance
- Supporting new staff on your unit
- Delegating tasks to care staff on your shift
- NMC registered; RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Experience in a nursing home is desirable
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice, and dignity in the home
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact with suitable applicants to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you, don't hesitate and apply below today! Or you can contact Jen Chorlton at Randstad Care on or email
This position will be suitable for; Staff Nurse, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia Nurse
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.