Are you an experienced Nurse (RGN, or a RMN
Are you looking for hours to fit around your lifestyle? Weekly pay, with Bank Holiday premiums available? Care Now 365 need you!
We are one of the Nation's leading staffing agencies within the Healthcare sector. Our friendly and experienced team has an outstanding reputation with both our clients and staff across.We pride ourselves on quality, dependability and dedication to building lasting relationships with clients and staff.
Our branch is growing every day, and due to increasing demand on our quality services, we are looking for the best Nurses to become a part of our agency team, looking after clients in the local area.
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Lead and assist a care team
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well-being needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Why join Care Now 365?
At Care Now 365 we like to keep things simple. You get to build a personal relationship with your consultant for all bookings, whilst we handle all of that boring admin for you! Our office team are a friendly bunch who understands that life isn't always about work. We are always approachable, open and ready to listen. The work we offer is a custom for your lifestyle. Whether you want to work days, nights, full-time or part-time we will find the hours to suit you.
And we're just getting started... here are just a few more of the fantastic benefits of joining our Care Now 365 team:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Bank Holidays subject to higher pay rates * Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Free annual refresher training
- No admin/payroll fees or cancellation fines
- Once you have completed 50 hours for Care Now 365 we will reimburse you for your pin.
- Once you have completed 100 hours for Care Now 365 you will receive a private health assesment.
- Once you Have completed 200 hours For Care Now 365 you will receive a GBP100 love 2 shop voucher.
- Once you have completed 365 hours for Care Now 365 you will receive a weekend away for 2 in the uk.
Positions are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check (DBS update service candidates welcome)
Contact me now to find out more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of nursing experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: NMC?