One of the leading Care Homes providers is seeking registered nurse for their care home in Tunbridge Wells. The home is a purpose built nursing and residential dementia care home accommodating approx 70 beds across two units and features luxury bedrooms, sensory gardens, a cinema room and a hair salon.
GBP31,144 - GBP37,827 (based on a 42-hour a week contract)
Full-time and Part-time contracts available
About the role
In what is a tremendously diverse role, you'll lead, motivate and generally bring out the best in our team. Offering clinical guidance and training to your colleagues, you'll ensure they're equipped and inspired to deliver the very highest standards of care.
That care starts with the detailed assessments you'll complete and the individualised plans you'll develop for each resident - ensuring that not only are their physical needs met, but their emotional well-being is supported and their social needs are too.
On a practical level, you'll ensure our working practices are safe and conform to all the relevant regulations and legislative standards. But like every member of the team, you'll know that providing great care means constantly looking beyond the established way of doing things for opportunities to do things even better.
As an organisation, we're focused on continuous improvement. And that's something we'll expect you to strive for as well. Not least because, doing the job you do, you'll be perfectly placed to suggest the kind of changes that would have the most positive and profound impact on our residents lives.
What you'll need
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Autonomy to practice
- Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Child Care Vouchers
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Smile Everyday - a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (GBP44)
Apply within remembering to attach your CV or contact Chris Bonner for more info;
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.